- Expert Advice - We firmly believe that well-informed aquarists make the best customers. If you have a question as a beginner or an expert, just ask. We'll try to answer from our years of experience - or help you look it up. The only "dumb" question is the one not asked.
- Water Testing - We'll test your aquarium water for the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, hardness and specific gravity at no charge. We also test copper and phosphate for a small service charge. Just bring in a cup or so of aquarium water (water only, no fish) in a clean glass jar or a new plastic bag.
- Trade-Ins - We accept trade-ins on healthy fish and major aquarium components (tanks, tops, lights and stands). See Trade In Policies for details.
- Layaway - We reserve supplies with a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit and a maximum hold time of 90 days. On livestock, we ask for a 50% deposit with a maximum "hold" time of 14 days.
- Special Orders - Even we can't stock everything. But if we don't have it, we'll try our best to get it. We order livestock several times each week; if there's something you're looking for, just ask us, and we'll see if it's available. On supplies and parts, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Copyright © 2006 Aquatics Unlimited
All rights reserved.